Sunday 16 October 2011

Creative Week

This week has been creative week. We began to be creative in ways that we wouldn't usually do.
To start with Megan and I made a mood board of words that popped into our head when listening to the song by our artist. This was then backed up with drawings done by myself.

After the mood board we both moved onto separate things.
I began to create a 3D boom box as I believe this plays an important part into the stereotypical view of rap.
Megan began to create fonts and ideas towards our pitch as this was an important thing needed to plan.

Below our pictures of our creations.



















Boom Box




Being part of creative week allowed us to get used to techniques of planning that we wouldn't usually do. I thought it was very helpful in not only improving our creativeness and planning skills but our team work. We began to help each other out more and think of how to be creative. 
When we begin planning our main video we will try and do more creative and unusual ways to improve our understanding. I will do more drawing rather than lists as they help me to picture the idea as well as using dance or actions to get our idea across. 

No comments:

Post a Comment