Thursday 22 September 2011

Introduction

For our media A2 coursework we studying music videos and lip syncing. The first video posted was a practise video we did. this video is very basic and doesn't have any shot changes in it. This was just for us to learn the ropes of lip syncing. Myself and Megan decided to Rihanna and Jay-z -Umbrella with me raping because i wanted the challenge of learning the words. Because we both knew the words so well the lip syncing was an easy part as the music was pretty much accurate to us. I am really happy with the outcome of that video.

Our second task was to lip sync and create an identical video to busted-' what I go to school for'. Here we were split intro groups and all had designated tasks in which we would then share between the group so that no body was doing the same tasks as everyone else and wasting time. At first I was a bit worried about this because I didn't really understand how you match up the lip syncing when having different shots. However I soon realised what had to be done through my planning and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment