Thursday 22 September 2011

Busted Production

From AS i learnt a lot about the use of technology and how it benefits me. The use of the cameras i was used to and knew which shots were best used, however in this task the camera angles weren't such a problem as we were copying the original and didn't need to be as creative.
I remembered how to use Premiere Pro very well just a few bits that needed recapping like exporting the final product and editing the sound. I found it hard at times to match the MP3 up with the moving footage but this was soon solved by changing the speed of the footage to either faster or slower. Towards the end of my video i got a little stressed because my music kept cutting out in places. I tried everything to solve this but didn't understand why. I spoke to my teacher and he said it was something to do the the file rather than my video and that when uploaded its fine.
Youtube was more of a problem this time round because i kept receiving emails from youtube when videos were uploaded about my videos not being copyright. I assumed this was because of the music over the top however my uploads were still available so didn't really affect me much.



This screen shot (left) shows me editing and moving the music so that I can match it up with the footage.







This screen shot (right) shows a window of me exporting the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment