Friday 9 September 2011

Practise Lip Sync

Below is my video for our practise of the lip sync. Megan and myself chose to lip sync to Rihanna's umbrella. At the start I was a little unsure about doing the jay-z part as it was very difficult to learn to the lyrics to this fast past rhythm. However when filming it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and in the final product we managed to lip sync it up.
When watching this video over, my part as Jay-z doesn't look as good as Megan's part- Rihanna. I think this may be due to the fact of different genders not matching up with the voice. At times I also think my lip sync was a little bit out but Megan couldn't notice this so decided to leave it.
When we do the real and final video we will have to make sure the lip sync is perfect by zooming in on the video. When editing we will take more care as we will have more time and there will be more camera shots showing emotion and creating the story.
Overall I think it went very well and I learned lots about the technique of lip syncing.

No comments:

Post a Comment